The United Way of Bartholomew County is a 501(c)3 organization that is governed by a local all volunteer Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is a group of community members from a broad range of backgrounds. They serve three year terms, meet on a monthly basis and help lead the efforts of the organization through: strategic planning, financial guidance, marketing assistance, campaign management and allocations to partner agencies.
The United Way of Bartholomew County is audited every year by an independent accounting firm. We post our Form 990 plus audited financial statements below for public review.
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 990 Form (Tax Exempt Form)
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 990 Form (Tax Exempt Form)