Board Bootcamp is a three-month program designed to prepare you for community participation and board leadership.
Learn how to lead our local nonprofits. Engage and connect with a network of peers. Sit in on a board meeting for a local nonprofit.
Board Bootcamp curriculum covers:
- the legal responsibilities of serving on a nonprofit board
- finance and accounting for nonprofit organizations
- board fundraising
- leadership and management of nonprofit organizations
- strategic planning for nonprofit organizations
- board culture and governance
By participating in Board Bootcamp, you will gain perspective about nonprofit organizations in Bartholomew County and develop the tools needed to successfully serve on a board of directors.
For more information, please contact Cathy King at email@example.com.