We annually raise more than $4 million for social service agencies and programs locally in Bartholomew County.
United Way’s fundraising for the community campaign, our Volunteer Action Center, and the way we have the pulse on the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors; puts us in the best position to create incredible impact. When you give time or money to United Way, 100 percent of your donation is used for impact and your generosity helps those in our community.
There are several ways you can get involved in United Way initiatives.
- Check with your employer to see if they run a campaign and consider a workplace pledge.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card donations from community members.
- Chat with your financial adviser to see if a planned gift to United Way is right for you.
- Join a Philanthropic Society to learn more about the needs of Bartholomew County.
- Volunteer through our Volunteer Action Center.