You may leave lasting gifts to us at your passing, by designating United Way of Bartholomew County in your will. You may either designate a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate. As with all financial and tax-related decisions, be sure to check with your advisors and your estate planning attorney.
The benefits of making a bequest include:
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You may lessen the burden of taxes on your estate
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specified dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
Please designate your gift as follows:
United Way of Bartholomew County
1531 13th Street Suite 1100
Columbus, IN 47201
Federal Tax ID #35-1132860
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recognizes United Way of Bartholomew County as a Section 501( c )(3) public charity.
If you have any questions about including United Way of Bartholomew County in your will, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.